Have you ever considered that your pet or pets are always by your side? It doesn’t matter what the situation is, wherever it is, they will always be there for you.
I stated to shake in my sleep with fear rushing through my mind. My heart was pounding. Then I woke up, knowing I had just had a nightmare. I wanted to move, but my body wouldn’t let me. I saw 2 green eyes peer over the edge of my bed. I didn’t know what it was until I saw the head completely. It was my cat, Nikko. He had come to help fall back to sleep. It worked and I slept until morning. That is when I realized that pets comfort you when you let them.
I realized that pets are very comforting part of your family. You need to take care of your pets, so they can be there when you need them most. For example, one night I was worried I would be up all night and be super grouchy in the morning. Soon Nikko appeared as if he came to my rescue. When he got to my side, he wrapped his tail around my chin. Then I fell fast asleep. The next thing I knew, it was morning. I was super happy I had got some more sleep and that I didn’t have to face the next day tired and grumpy.
This experience helped me realize how important pets are to me, sort of like my family. It made me think of my family first and not me. It made me care about all my pets and family and how special they are to me. Now when I have a rough day, I spend time with my pets. I am thankful for my pets and how they are always there for me.
If and when I look back at this event, I feel happy I have my pets. I love them so much. I love them as if they were my family. You really need to take care of your pets, if you want them to be there when you need them most. Never take them for granted! They make great friends to play with and are needed when you have a nightmare. Anything is possible!
Looking back now, I’ve realized how my pets saved me from a very miserable day. How will your pet or pets save you?
No comments:
Post a Comment