I believe that you shouldn’t give up on anything!
When have you giving up on something? What was it? Well I never well I never gave up on my thought of going to my aunts house! Never give up on something like always keep it until it is not possible! Like always have someone who has a reason ore reasons why you should do……
There was a lump in my throat with the thought of having to think of asking my mom if I could go. I didn’t want her to say no. I had promised my aunt that I would ask but I knew I didn’t have enough time before my aunt said that she was leaving , but now I didn’t want to ask my mom. I wasn’t going to be happy if she said no. then my aunt said “get ready Katherine, and get your brother ready because I am going to get your sister ready”. I asked all this questions like: what if she leaves? What if she finds out I didn’t ask? She wouldn’t be so happy of what I had promised because I didn’t do it. Then Katherine showed up and said are you going? I said I still haven’t asked then she was like what are you waiting for? My cousin showed hope because she was hoping that my mom would let me go .when that happened I learned not to give her hope up. Then I turned around and saw my aunt talking to my mom I was sure it was to ask if I could come over for a sleepover I was crossing my fingers so my mom would let me go or say yes to my aunt. I felt with I had a lot of hope because I knew my mom was going to say yes she can go, and then my mom started to come toward me. Then I thought what is she going to say or do but then from her mouth the words: you can go to your aunt’s house if you want; I was like “WHAT?” she was like of course why not? So then I ran to get my shoes on and say bye to everyone. I was proud of my mom! I have used this lesson to help me only when I need it for example when I need something that is for my good! It made me to always hope for the best! This also made me be more thankful than what I already am for my parents. This made me believe that my mom won’t say no to me when it’s for a good but if it’s for a bad they would have reasons of why to say no this made me realize everything isn’t as hard as it seems. I feel this has changed me by the way I think and act. There is always a time where a kid fears something but is afraid to tell or ask sometimes they think it’s a wrong choice but they don’t know it could be a good choice. I think each day you could relive someone’s day or something because they might ask themselves is it right or wrong??
No comments:
Post a Comment