Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Air Soft Wars

I was yelling “Connor where are you?” Then he pops out and yells, “I’m right here!” Then I pause. He has his finger on the trigger then I yell “don’t shoot!” he has the gun pointed at my lip, he wait’s about 5-10 sec. and pulls the trigger. Then I scream and my mom and dad come running over with Connor’s mom. I’m telling my dad what happened while Connor is telling both of our moms a lie. (Like always) After that I tell my mom what really happened. Then out of the blue he scream’s you liar. I was furious. I was so mad I thought I was going to punch him, but my mom stopped me and told me not to go by him. After that I barely used my air soft gun again.
The next day I was inside, not wanting to go back outside. I was still furious with Connor; I did not fell well at all. I was still wondering if Connor was going to apologize to me. I was still mad at him because he did it on purpose. I started to walk outside and I can see everyone at Connor’s driveway and they were staring at me. I didn’t want to know if they were talking about me. At that time I was sad and mad at the same time. I was wandering if he would say it was my fault.
The next day I felt OK. Still disipointed at what he did to me. I never wanted to talk to him again. He was probably never going to say sorry for what he did.
The next day he called to apologize, but I did not accept the apology.

By: Logan R.

No comments:

Post a Comment