Waiting
by: Brillian qi-Bell
I stood there waiting. My mom was taking forever. “Well” I inquired. “Oh yeah someone’s coming to see you”. “I think I know who!” I exclaimed. I jumped for joy. My dark brown hair got in my face. Ahh it’s dark.
I rushed to the big school building. I was so excited. I had to inform everyone what happened last night. No one took any interest. I was so angry. I screamed a bit to loud while stomping my blue flip flop “HE ONLY COMES ONCE A YEAR AND Has forgotten lately” my voice softened as I spoke. I was a bit scared of my voice. Along with others.
I waited impatiently. I hate waiting. I paced back and forwards. “ Where could she be?” I thought. It was Tab, my mom’s friend, who picked me up. We proceeded to her house. Waiting was over. Almost.
Great more waiting. When would he be here? I’ve been waiting this whole day exited waiting and where is he? I ran to my room upset after all the waiting and he doesn’t show up. Disappointment.
I heard a car. I rushed to the window. It was a black car. Could it be? After all this time? I was so happy I could well consume all the ice cream in the world. I rushed to the door and said “Dad ! you’re here!” . Finally. The waiting was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment