Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Mall of America

I munched the last bit of my pancakes and then darted through the door. I was sitting in the car waiting for my dad to finish packing the cooler. I then turned on the radio and started jamming to the music. The music was booming until we actually started to move because my brother turned it off.
So we drove down there and checked into the Hilton. The pool was gigantic. It had a waterslide and everything you could ever imagine in that pool. We all had dinner at
IHOP. I had French toast, which happens to be my favorite dish at IHOP.
Later we went to the mall and checked things out. There were tons of stores with four levels in the whole mall. There was an indoor adventure park. When we got back to the hotel we had to get ready for bed.
We went to the mall again the next day but all of us went to the indoor adventure park this time and rode a lot of rides. It was really fun having and experience like this. I enjoyed hanging out with my family and having the time of my life.
I ate Chinese for lunch at Panda Express. I had orange chicken with steamed rice. MMMMMM! My favorite. I almost got to buy my very first American Girl Doll ever. I absolutely loved climbing in the SpongeBob Jungle Gym. Climbing is so fun. I liked it a lot.
The next day we mostly just walked around and checked out the different kinds of stores. I just can’t believe we didn’t buy anything except food. I mean we went to the biggest mall in the U.S. and we only bought food. I ate steak at this place called Johnny Rockets.
The morning after we went home. I was so exhausted I fell asleep in the car on the ride back. Sitting in that car was so boring. I just lounged around and played a couple games of ping-pong with my brother, Mason. That night we all had a wonderful sleep.

By:Megan H.

1 comment: