Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Fun Airsoft War

The Fun Airsoft War

In one of my airsoft wars I was running away from one of my friends. I was thinking to myself, “Drew, you don’t want to let up or else you’re done for”! So I kept on running. I was about to round a corner and I was thinking to myself then, “Drew, you don’t want to go around that corner”, but then I went around the corner and got shot right in the chest.
Flashback: So I was riding my bike over to Cade’s house to have an airsoft war. I was just hauling on my bike to go over there with my gun on my back and it was very heavy. My back was hurting and then I finally got to Cade’s house and my back hurt even more. When I got there we picked teams and I was with Cade and Reece and Carson were on a team and we began a war.
Cade and I went to hide first and it was at Cade’s house so he knew all the good hiding spots. We went to one of his good hiding spots under his deck and his deck is big, so we could fit real easily. Then we hear Reece and Carson coming so we stay still. They came sprinting as if they knew where we were so we shot through the holes in his deck and he missed Carson but I hit Reece.
I just shot Reece and now he is in pain and Cade and I are laughing at him. We went to the front to pick more teams. I really wanted to be on Reece’s team and it worked cause we ended up being partners. We let Cade and Carson hide and we counted to sixty and went out to find them.
After Reece and I counted we went out to find them. We were walking and trying to be quiet and we were both looking around. Then Cade pops out at us so we try shooting him but we missed and so we ran. When we were running, Reece got hit so I ran harder. I was about to run around a corner and Carson was right there and he shot me right in the chest. It didn’t feel good, I was in pain.
So after I got shot I was sitting in front of Cade’s house and we were talking about the war. So we talked for a while then I learned to never turn a corner in an airsoft war without looking because if you do you will probably get shot.

By: Drew J.

1 comment: