Dog hit by car but still alive?
Mia was running around the house and a truck came at medium speed,
and she chased it. I knew she could catch it so I started to say “MIA!!!”. She
caught it and got hit by the car. At the hospital it was weird because my dog was hurt.
When we were at the hospital she was nervous and so was I. I could see the blood and it smelled weird. I felt weird because all of the hurt dogs and I like dogs. I wish I could have stayed with my dog when she was hurt. The cage was the same color as her, gray. I felt the cold ground on my bare feet. Then we waited.
We came back every day to see her. She was there for 2 weeks, over- night and all. She had a cage with pink fuzzy blankets. She seemed really lonely with no one to pet her. I thought she wasn't going to make it but she did. My dad got the choice to put her down or let her live, he picked live because he couldn't put her down.
When we went home I felt happy that she was home, but sad because she had to eat mushy food. We got home and she slept a lot. I thought she was turning lazy, but after a month she was back to normal and now she doesn't chase cars.
I got my wish that my dog didn't die. I was super happy. I don't have to worry about her chasing cars. Can you hear it, it's a car and there's no dog chasing it!
By, Carson D.
good story
ReplyDelete