Lambeau Field
URPH! I fell to the ground, my grandma’s suitcases weighing me down. We were loading the car for our trip to Wisconsin. We were only supposed to bring one suitcase, but of course, my grandma and grandpa who came all the way from Arizona had to bring several. My dad helped me up but I fell down again with a big thud. This time it was my grandma’s purse weighing me down. Slowly but surely we all got in the car. With me crammed in between suitcases, we started off for Wisconsin.
Finally we were in Wisconsin. We were on our way to my aunt’s house. When we got to the woodsy part I was starting to get excited, knowing that my aunt’s house was just a few more minutes away. We turned the corner and we were there! As soon as we stopped in the driveway, I leapt out of the car and started hugging everyone. I was so happy to finally be there. At night we all gathered around the dinner table eating my aunt’s delicious lasagna. It was cozy. We were eating and all watching the Packer’s game. Right before me and my parents were about to head off to the hotel my grandpa told me that we were all going to Lambeau Field the next day.
The next morning when everybody got up, my aunt, grandma, grandpa, mom, dad, sister, and I started driving to Lambeau Field. When we got there all you could see was green and gold. It was huge, bigger then I had ever seen. The first place we went was the Packer store. They sure have a lot of stuff. “Chloe, would you like anything today,” asked my grandpa. Of course I said yes! I look over and my grandpa was loading up the cart shirt after shirt after shirt after shirt! “Geez grandpa,” I said. “How much money do you have?” Next we went on a tour around the Packer Stadium. We got to go down the tunnel and run onto the field. “WHOOOO” I yelled as I touched the lucky bricks and ran onto the field. That was fun. I felt like a true Packer!
After that we went to watch the Packers practice. But we didn’t stay long tough because it was getting hot and we were all sweaty. We walked around a little bit more then, unfortunately, it was time to go. We saw a lot. The stadium was huge, we saw them practice, we got a tour, we ran onto the field, and we went to the gift shop. What more could I have asked for? “So, Chloe, did you have fun?” my grandpa asked. “Of course I did and after all of this I am still a true Vikings fan!”
THE END
By:Chloe LaBounty
11/1/10
No comments:
Post a Comment