“Ahhh! Help!” my cousin and I shrieked for our lives. There’s dust and rocks soaring everywhere. The world just seemed as If it had stopped. This all began when……..
We reached the top speed! We had no traction to the ground what’s so ever nut then we made a sharp turn. Not such a good idea though because it went up hill. We couldn’t make it up when it was that steep. “Oh no,” my cousin slams her foot down on the gas as hard as she could to at least try to make it up but that didn’t help. I knew something bad was going to happen. We started to flip backwards. “Help,” as we screamed for our lives.
Once we quit flipping we ended up upside down. My cousin and I were still in our seat belts dangling from our seats. I reached for my seat belt. Click. I dropped from my seat to the hard asphalt. Ouch I yelled. You could smell all the dust that ran all around us. After I got my seat belt off I got out of my seat to the other side of the go-kart and bolted to my cousin on the other side of the go-kart to help her get out. I quickly reached for her seat belt. She dropped from her seat with a hard bang. My cousin and I didn’t know what to do. “Should we tell them,” I wondered?
We started to think of ideas but none of them we ended up doing. Finally we come up with an idea. “We should go to the door and you run in while I go tell m mom what happened.” I suggested.
“Ok sounds good.” My cousin answered.
As we started toward the door I was terrified to tell my mom what happened. I peeked in to see if the coast was clear. It was. My cousin ran in the door and into the bathroom and I ran to go find my mom. I finally found her. I took a deep breath and said “mom…. Ashley and I wrecked the go-kart.”
“Where’s Ashley?” My mom questioned.
“In the bathroom,” I replied.
My mom and me go and get her mom and go to see what she was doing. Then we got to the bathroom to see what Ashley was doing. When we got there she was crying and wiping off all the dust off her face. Ashley and I had scrapes and bruise everywhere. We both could move though so we knew we didn’t break anything. We were both relieved.
Our mom’s helped us get all the dust and blood off of us. Once I had told my mom it had felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Ashley and I both agreed we wouldn’t go on the go-kart next time, at least not for awhile.
Now I’ve told you about the accident you now know why I’m not a fan of go-karts.
No comments:
Post a Comment