Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I wish he had'nt

I Wish He Hadn’t
My grandparents had called. My Grandma had said she would be coming to my church.my mom asked why and my Grandma told her ill tell you when I get here. So when my mom hung up she said be quiet I don’t think everything is ok.

My mom had scurried me to my class so I wouldn’t be late. She would then take Julia (my sister) to her class. Julia refused to go. I think it was because she wanted to know what was happening. I did to. I knew I would have to wait.

I was in class for 30-45 minutes. Then my mom showed up at my door asking me to come to her. She told my teacher I would be leaving. I was worried I didn’t think what my grandparents had come down for was that important. I guess it was. She took me out to the car. My grandma was crying and so was Julia. I could tell my mom had been because her eyes were watery and around her eyes it was red.

My mom ( with my sister’s help) broke the news My Uncle Had Passed Away. She asked me “ Andrea do you know Uncle Mark?” I replied “yes.” My mom’s eyes were now getting watery. She said “Well he he he. ” my mom couldn’t finish. So Julia told me “ Unka Mawk is dead. ” she started weeping very hard . I immediately started too. It was very devastating. He was only 34 which it way too young. He had a “Big Heart”. There were too many memories I had with him. For it not to be so devastating . I already missed him a lot.

He died on March 28th 2007. His funeral was that Saturday. I got to see 98% of my mom’s side of the family. It was not for a good reason though. I wish a virus would not have attacked his heart. It would a lot more cheerful with him around. Christmases and other holidays are not the same without him. Why did he have to die. I wish he hadn’t left us . everything happens for a reason though.
Even if he had to die in 2007 I wish he would have stayed until December 31st.


Mark Wessman

August 4th 1972
To
March 28th 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment