I believe that life is not always fair, there will be days in your life were you will find that out.
It all started when we were driving to the mall. I am younger than my sister so my sister gets to do everything. It bugs me. My sister and her friend were just getting out of the car when I said, “mom can I go too?” She just said “your too young stay in the car!” All I said was “but mom I really want to go!” Then she got mad. “Lifes not always fair you just have to deal with it!”
The lesson I learned that day was very powerful. The lesson was that lifes not always fair u just have to deal with it when someone says no to you when u wanted to do something. I was sad and mad at that moment about what my mom said to me.
I would use this lesson to treat people a good lesson. I will always tell people lifes not always fair as I grow up. It has made me a stronger person. Everyone is going to come along with this problem that lifes not always fair. I just hope people will be a stronger person like I was.
When I look back I have changed. I never ask my mom to go somewhere if I know she is going to say no. I just have to get over it. I also do care about what happen but at the same time I dont because I always go to the mall now since I am older so I don’t care as much. Even though I don’t really care I can still use this lesson in the future.
Having this lesson change me a lot I hope it will change you!
By: ALexis Pastwa 12/22/10
No comments:
Post a Comment