Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Big Day

The Big Day

By: Briley R. Date: 11.1.10


I woke up it was the big day. I finished packing most of the boxes then it was time to go. It was time to get in the truck. I was so excited to leave. But I knew I was going to miss that house. I hade so many good memories.
"Briley lets get in the truck." Mom said.
"OK on my way." I replied.
I guess it was time to go. I made sure I didn’t leave anything. I was really moving. I will miss this place. I can’t believe.......
"Briley lets go."
I got in the truck and closed my eyes.

"Briley where here." Mom said.
I sprinted to see what the house looked like. It is so much bigger then our old one.
“ I helped unload the boxes.”
I took some boxes inside and went back out to grab some of mine and took them up to my new bedroom. I stared to unpack I felt like I was starting my life over again.

I was so glad I moved. I went down stairs to get the rest of my boxes. I took the rest of the boxes to my room. I started to un pack my clothes Ding dong rang the door bell.
“Ill get it.”
Who could it be we didn’t know anyone?
“Hi we are your neighbors.”
“How old are you?” They asked.
“5?” I thought to my self, why are they asking.
“So is my daughter her name is Sarah.” Said the man.
“Where are your parents?”
What are these people doing here? I thought.
“Hi. We just saw me moving truck so we thought we should come.”
“Oh well thank you.” Said my parents.
“Well we should let you guys finish unpacking if you guy need any help just ask.”
“We will if we do.”
“Bye.”

I got to my room and finished unpacking.
“Do you want to come get some stuff to eat with me?” Mom asked.
“Sure.” I said.
When we got back from getting Subway something felt different.
“Mom this house doesn’t feel right.” I said.
“Its not going to feel right until you gets use to it. You better get to bed its been along day.” Mom said.
“Good night.” I replied.
I cant believe we actually moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment