Once I was outside in the snow and I was really bored so I imagined that I was a pro snow boarder. So I made a track and it had a jump on it so you can imagine doing big tricks off it. So that’s when I made my snowboard track.
The next day I asked if I could have a friend come over and play outside in the snow. So when he got here we added onto the track so it was even longer and better than before. But when we were done adding onto it we noticed that there was a tree at the end of the track. So we imagined that there was a brick wall at the bottom of it so if we got near the tree we would fall off.
The next day I had my friend come over again but this time he brought his really BIG sled. It was so big it could hold about 4 people. That’s a lot of people for a sled. So we went down the track in the sled but we forgot we couldn’t steer and the tree was at the end. So we went down and hit the tree, it hurt really badly.
When we were done sledding and snow boarding we went inside and we made ourselves some hot chocolate. It was really good. And we also put our snow stuff in the dryer so we could go back outside. So when our snow stuff was done drying we went back outside to the track that we made. But this time we made sure we didn’t hurt ourselves. That’s a time when I imagined something. It doesn’t matter how old you are you can still use your imagination any time you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment