Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Don't Break the Ice

.
As Till and I ran into the woods, ready for fun, I wanted to go back, but I didn’t. I wanted to go back because someone always got hurt when we went into the woods. Once someone fell in the river, and once someone fell in a rock hole, and once someone fell on a sharp tree branch.
I ran with Till through the woods in hopes of finding anything interesting like a rock or a stick. We started up the slippery trail to the frozen waterfall. The water was wet and frosty under the ice.
We looked at the waterfall. It was so cool! There was ice over the water but it was still running underneath the waterfall. We got up on the ice and I started stomping. Then my leg went through. I almost fell off the waterfall! Till fell through too. Then we got out of the ice.
We tumbled back to his house as fast as we could. We were so wet and cold! We got back to his house and had some nice hot chocolate. We had a fun but dangerous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment