I believe that you should always be careful of your judgment or else…
Finally I could remember the familiar face; the one that was mean to me in 1st grade. Now I did not want to be one of her friends at all. For this reason in 1st grade I still thought she was still mean and didn’t change at all. It turned out I was wrong. The girl had changed a lot over the years. I felt so guilty like a defendant in court going to prison for 10 years. And then I realized I should use my judgment more carefully.
What I found out is a lesson I could use for the rest of my life. That day I also learned that I should never judge someone of what I knew from such a long time because they can always change. Therefore I didn’t feel happy at all that day but I did learn an important lesson I could always use.
I have used this lesson to help myself to become more aware of what I think right away. As my life goes on and I use this lesson, I also try not to forget how important it is. Additionally it made me be more careful of what I see and think about it. In other words I do not only use this lesson in school, I will also need to use it everywhere I go no matter if I see something that is new or old.
As I place myself in this situation every time I remember it, I feel so miserable like it was the day it actually happened. After the “flashback” I always have I feel really awful of what I had done. However, on the other hand I was glad I didn’t tell anyone or else they will underestimate me and that will lead me to another difficult problem. Also I was satisfied that the girl who changed did not know at all of what I thought about her before. Eventually I figured out there is always a time in each day of your life when you have done a mistake but still learned a lot from it. That day, at that time was the mistake and the lesson all tied together.
To wrap this all up, I hope you use your wisdom to make careful and safe decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment