By: Camryn G.
12-21-10
To say you believe in something you don’t know is real is hard.
Everyday everyone does their normal routine. Not wanting to go to school or too tired. In other words you sometimes are in a rush and don’t even notice the little things that make our world beautiful. But in the end you don’t want to go to bed. But some people don’t do that, they take a deep breath, look around, and know God is with them.
I am for one of those people in the middle. I think about God but not always sure he is real. I talked to my parents about it and they said he was real so I did too. Then I noticed it was my choice. Now I realize I learned a valuable lesson that night, to have faith in what you believe, and from that day on I feel more powerful over my decision.
I have used this lesson to help me make my decisions in life. Just to know you have a god is so powerful. It helps me take the right path in life too. Being able to pray and talk to him is amazing. I don’t think I will ever forget the time I truly believed in him.
When I look back I remember how I felt but know I feel stronger as a person. To believe in something makes you feel special as a person. It makes you think more about the world and you have a lot more questions but you just don’t know the answer. When I am older I want to work at the church so I can grow as a believer. From going through this experience I have grown into a stronger person.
To say you believe in something you don’t know is real is hard. It’s also hard if people around you don’t believe. Take a look back. Have you ever stopped believing in something because someone has told you otherwise? Then put what they say behind, take a step forward and pray. I believe in what I think is real and you should too.
No comments:
Post a Comment