Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ride like the wind

I got out of the car and scurried up to the High school. After I walked in I saw a cafeteria, an atrium, and some posters. I went into a hall way which leads into a chorus room. As I walked in I became so nervous! I thought that I was going to mess up the concert. The room had a four step riser, an On Broadway sign, a piano, and some technology stuff. The fifth graders got in there row and started warming up their voices.
When the group was on stage the song came on. “Ride like the wi-------------------------nd” I started toward the microphone. “It was pouring rain when he left Saint Joe” I sang as a solo.
After I was done singing I headed back to my spot people around me said “good job.” The fifth graders sang three more songs then it was time to leave the stage and find are parents in the cafeteria. I found my family they said “great job.” My family and I left to go to Zazup so we can eat. I thought that solo was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment