Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Big Bang

The Big Bang


My friends and I went to the woods behind the school. We just wanted to see what was down there. We found a firecracker. My friend brought a lighter. We tried to light it. We got in trouble.
I have learned not to light off fire crackers at school because it is bad. I think I did it because I am impulsive and dumb. I am sorry. I have learned my lesson.
I have used this misfortune to make me the person I am. I may be bad at times, but I am mostly honest.
When I look back on this event I know I have learned to not just run free and do whatever I want. I think about stuff before I do it. That has helped me be a better person.
I think this is a good lesson to be learned. You should put it into effect in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment