Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stay Green

I believe that people should stop hurting the environment; if we stop we will become green.
Poaching is one thing I hate. When I saw a picture of millions of sharks’ dead, because of us, I felt sick in the stomach. Poaching means humans killing animals. For example: a person kills a tiger for some accessories and mats. The main animals that we kill are pig, duck, cows, chicken, and turkey. The average of people killing animals is about fifty percent. And the percent of animals still out there is about fifty percent. If we stop killing animals, there will be more and more of them to grow and renew.
I also don’t like air pollution (It is when we release something into the air like gases). Scientists predict that in twenty years there won’t be any air, that humans and other organisms can breathe. Today would be the beginning; New York would be half way, and in China would be at the end. Also if we keep polluting the air, we’ll be dead before you know it. If I were you stop polluting the air so we can breathe!
Stop putting that in the drain or the toilet if I were you or something bad will happen. That is called water pollution. Scientists predict in ten years we won’t be able to drink any water. We need water to live; if we keep polluting you will be dead next year. If you want this to happen, bad choice.
Habitat destruction is destroying animal’s homes or the human population is getting to big. The more the human population grows, the less land and more buildings are going to get built. Scientists predict that in thirty nine years the human population will be too big. That means organisms habitat will be destroyed. Why oh why should this happen.
How you become green is depending on your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment