Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When it is 2002 of June 4, it was my golden birthday. I woke up, pushed my cover off, and darted down stairs. I started to play on the swing set. It was time for lunch, I ran inside to eat when I got down I played around inside the house. I race around the house, I gasped for air! Out of nowhere everyone said happy birhday.
I open all my present. I went to bed after dinner. The next morning I went to a new foster parent. I was scare of them, ‘cause I didn’t now them.
I had a bowl of cereal that was Coco Puff. I went to preschool. I was on the bus and I puke, of the shaking on the bus. I saw my preschool, it was tiny. Michael and I went to another foster parent house to play. Then we went back to foster house that I was still at with Pam. One moth pass and we went down stairs we played at my dad’s workplace. I come up stairs and said adopt us. So dad did. I was excited.
I was sleeping in a car bed and saw the door open. It was moving back and forth. So the house was to small to live in and we got a bigger house. When Michael turned six he went to school and I went to my aunt house. In tell I was six years old. It was a few years past I went to k. I learned how to tie my shoes, count, spell colors, and my abc.
When I got home and I got a snack. When it was Saturday we got a dog. It was called sausage. We toke the dog in our house, we played with them.
By,
Colton W.

No comments:

Post a Comment