Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Love is on your side

I believe it your injured or hurt a love one will always be there with you.
My stomach was rumbling, it was 5:00 in the morning and it was my surgery day. I’ve forgot that I couldn’t eat anything that day or the day before, and again I heard a loud rumble. I was thinking if something could go wrong. Like what if the doctor cut off my whole foot or all my toes, my belly rumbled louder than ever. I was going to faint we where already at the clinic, I took two very deep breaths and went inside. The nurse asked my a bunch of questions but I barley heard any of it with my heart pounding. I was in the surgery room they told me to count to 10, 1 2 3 4 5 6 and before I counted further I silently breathed “I hope this goes good” and then I blanked out and fell asleep. I couldn’t count the rest of the numbers 7 8 9 and last of all 10.

I was trying to remember what day it was an where I was. My mom told me it was November first and that we where at home. My mom helped me with everything getting down stairs and up. When my mom was at work my dad did all the things she did. What I realized that week was that I will always have a love one by my side no matter what. Even my brother was nice and kind he was always there for me after school. It was one of the first time I realized that my family loves me for ever and always every seconded of the day.

I used this lesson to change who I am today
Whenever I fight or get mad at my parents I use it. I know that my family loves me and they care about me so why do I fight with them. I take a look at myself and say I would have never been who I am today with out my family. Even though we fight I will always love them and they will always love me. Every day, every night, every seconded.

When I look back at this moment, I see how much I changed from back then to now.
When I fight with family, friends or people who im close with. I say why am I fighting with them. Why is the only word going threw my mind in that time. I stop to think what I did or they did wrong I clear my head and say friends and family are the closest thing to a person. You cant ask for anything more than family and friends, nothing can replace them. Even though there’s tough times and easy times there will always be times you’ll never forget this conflict has taught me that family will always love you no matter what. Picture your self with no family or friends. Where would you be in life, could you live or survive that?
Every day , every night, there will always be a love one by your side no matter what

No comments:

Post a Comment