Being Free by: Brillian Q.
I believe that you can be different and won't have to care what people think.
During 5th grade, I moved to a new city and made some pretty...odd friends, but what i didn't know is those friends would teach me a very important lesson. I was average but also quiet on the other hand my friends were odd AND crazy!!! They tried to get me to be like them. As a result I hated every minute.People kept staring at me when i hung out with my friends. Of course i had a crazy side everyone does but I wasn't about to use it. Finally I gave up though. I did what I liked. Whenever I liked. From there on forward I was free.I chose CRAZY. I felt wonderful. No matter what people think be who you are.
Now, I realize back before i met my friends I just wanted to be normal, but that wasn't me. I wasn't free to chose what I was like. My personality was I could be crazy and shy at the same time.other people may laugh but it's better to be me. I'd rather be the sugary ceral than bland[yuck]. It's fun to be who I am that's what my friends tought me, of course there still a little upset I'm not exactly like them because then I'd still be bland.
I haved used this lesson to be independent. So when someone does something i don't like don't expect me to do it[ even if it's popular]. Now I can do what I want. Why should I be embarrasded if I shout "MACORONI" at the top of my lungs? I love being different.
I should've learned this lesson earlier. Now i've wasted my time being the same. Back then I could've much more things if I didn't worry aboutbeing "popular". When I was little, if i wouldve wore rainbow polka-dot then plaid i would've been completly embarrassed. I would've been better on in life if I would've been me.
I believe be who YOU are no one else.
No comments:
Post a Comment