Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HOMERUN

HOMERUN!

1ST Alex Rodriguez was next to bat my nails where haft chipped off, it was a tied game. Strike one strike two then BAM he hit’s the ball. He runs to first then second and then third HOMERUN! The crowd was cheering my dad was screaming we did it we did it my brother had a smile that lit up so bright. I couldn’t keep in the screaming I screamed out loud the Yankees are going to the play offs, and I whispered and said so are we.

2nd I hold my ticket in my hand gripping them to not drop them I was so excited if couldn’t believe it, was I really at a Yankees game. They where playing the royals. We found our seats, the game had begun with the hot dog song this annoyed me so much I felt like leaving but it was the Yankees so I stayed it finally ended. The game has officially begun. It was horrid we were loosing 2 to 4 it had to be a miracle if they one it was the last ending Yankees to bat royals to pitch. I kept hearing people talking trash about the Yankees I was going to say something but I sat silently on my seat. The last ending what can possibly go wrong? We scored 1 point but we had 2 strikes and Alex was the last batter I didn’t want to see no more, I closed out all the noise but I heard screaming from my dad and brother. I had opened my eyes I couldn’t believe it we won I jump up for joy screaming as loud as I could every one was leaving but still my family stand there screaming for joy.

3rd at some point we had to go. We where about to go out of the park but I turned back and said I cant believe we did it Yankees got here and so did we. We wherein the car my father asked me did you like the game I said I loved it. But before he could turn on the car I asked when is the next game he said two weeks and you know what I asked him of course, can we go?


STRIKE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment